Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Moonlit nights...

Recently, I have been tip-toeing into H's room at night before I go to bed. I lay next to him and watch him sleeping. It is during this time of day that I let all of the worries and preoccupations fall away and I am just left in a dark room looking at my son in amazement. That Jason and I brought this little being into the world is still awe inspiring to me. At times, it is hard for me to believe that the little boy sleeping in that bed is the same baby we gave birth to at the beginning of March. Time passes so quickly right now. I guess my night time visits are my way of trying to slow things down...even if just for a moment.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I fear that time won't pass any slower...until teenage years, when you can't wait for time to pass! xoxo

    ReplyDelete