Sunday, June 13, 2010

Water baby

The warm weather is here and H is in love with all the water time that comes with it. If you would please join me for a stroll into our backyard to see the water baby at work.
As we walk further into the back we can see...
H and J setting up H's water dispenser! We have been enjoying the hose recently but it involves a lot of adult involvement as well as a lot of water and so we went on the hunt for an alternative water set up. The hunt was not long or hard. Working in education has its perks from time to time and this is one of them. I feel like more often than not when I find myself needing help with H I can turn to teachers to give me tried and true solutions and sure enough we found it. This dispenser is cheap and just right for H. With a little work H can easily fill his buckets and watering can. He is in love with this dispenser and wakes up wanting to go outside to play.
I don't think we will have any trouble keeping the plants watered this summer. H is making sure everything is getting the water it needs.

1 comment:

  1. SO. ADORABLE. What a charming child, and smart mama to keep him engaged in such a way. Oh I wish I were there to sit in the backyard enjoying pastries with mom and dad and watching the wee one water the plants.

    ReplyDelete